Eero Tulip Oval Dining Table with Inset Blue Stone Top & Black Base
- Eero is a gorgeous reproduction of Eero Saarinnen's iconic single pedestal Tulip Table inspired by Finnish and American mid-century architecture
- here the lacquered top and aluminum base have been reinvented in blue stone inset in burnt oak and powder coated steel thus combining the designer's vision in all natural metal, wood and stone
- 'It must be classic, in the sense of responding to an often recurring need' & 'I wanted to clear up the slum of legs'
- after the table's 1957 introduction, its popularity grew so immense that it was to be seen in modern homes as well as commercial interiors
- dimensions: w71" x d43" x h30"
- materials: iron, marble
- variations in the stone and wood may occur
- stone and wood are 100% natural material and inherently have imperfections, including some discolorations (brown, grey and pink) as well as small chipping
- MUSH cannot accept returns for these types of inconsistency!
- due to its weight this item does not qualify for FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND US!
- discounted $249 white glove shipping offered
- Although we offer FREE SHIPPING WITHIN MAINLAND USA additional postage and packing rates may apply if you chose to make frivolent multiple transactions shipping to the same address.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery within the USA.
- All international orders are subject to a different delivery policy. We DO NOT offer free shipping for international deliveries and special arrangements must be made for all such transactions. International shipping charges will vary. After an order has been placed and shipping information has been received, you will be given a price quote for the shipping.
- Shipping surcharges: certain shipments for orders of SINGLE furniture pieces will be subject to a 'open box' surcharge of $99.00 for breaking a boxed set of items (mostly dining room chairs, barstools, counter stools etc.) The SURCHARGE will not be applied on orders with an odd number of items. In such cases www.MUSH.co will absorb any such fees.
- Delivery arrangements will differ depending on the size of the shipment. Most jewelry and smaller items will be delivered via Priority Mail. For larger items we reserve our right to make separate arrangements.
- Please note that our shipments will require delivery confirmation. Please ensure we have the full address and a telephone contact number for contact on file.
- Customer MUST be present at the time of delivery in order to inspect the shipment and make sure that the item(s) are in condition as described during the time of the purchase.
- Please do not accept open box/missing box shipments because that will void the free replacement transportation. Further, please open the box and examine the product. If any damage and major blemishes from impact during shipping are noticed, it must be noted on the airway bill and www.MUSH.co MUST BE NOTIFIED within 24 hours of the delivery via phone or via e-mail. Any traces of tampering with the box represents grounds to reject the shipment!
- Customer assumes all responsibility if they fail to be present at the time of delivery or fail to inspect the shipment.
- Customer assumes all responsibility for damaged products where www.MUSH.co is not notified within 24 hours of delivery.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that the item(s) ordered will fit through the door of your residence.
- If you are not satisfied with the product, you may return it within 10 days from the date it was received for a partial refund. 30% Restocking Fee will be applied on smaller items.
- Some items, such as furniture, lamps, and larger accessories will require a 40% restocking fee. Please inquire before purchasing.
- You must send a return request by phone or e-mail and receive a confirmation from us before you return any purchase.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Please make sure that you have insurance added to your return shipment because you will be liable for any additional transportation damage marks (not submitted with your claim) which in term will void your RMA with MUSH Inc. and may render your item ‘un-returnable’ for credit from MUSH Inc.